Form Chair from Normann Copenhagen, designed by Simon Legald. Form is a stylish and stable chair. The chair has a frame that is made of oak and a molded seat made of durable plastic. The legs are attached to the seat by a unique cup system, which provides a stable construction. Form is as elegant around the dining table as in the hall or office.
Good to know about the Form Chair:
- The wood base is made from sustainable forestry, which is FSC-certified and follows the EUTR (EU Timber regulation).
- The seat is made from recyclable virgin polypropylene (PP)*.
- All parts are recyclable.
- The chair is delivered assembled.
*Recyclable virgin polypropylene (PP) has the following advantages:
- It consumes low energy during production.
- It produces low carbon dioxide emissions, when compared to other polymers.
- It can be recycled several times and be used in many different applications.
- It is not considered hazardous materials under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
- It offers high resistance and durability.